Table of Contents
Here are the full AFK Arena 1.108 patch notes for the latest update of the game from the test server.
New Wilder Hero
Added the new Wilder hero: Tamrus – The Jungleroamer.
The new hero Tamrus – The Jungleroamer will be available to test play soon.
Added the Bountiful Trials event for Tamrus – The Jungleroamer, as well as the Arena of Trials event “Guild Trials”, which shall commence soon.
Hunting Fields: Season 4
The S4 test season for the “Hunting Fields” will begin soon, where players will battle Adrax once again in 5-player squads. The following improvements and changes have been made:
- Added the new Achievement “Roaring Crowd”. Members of hunting teams that gain 10 Spectators in a single match will be able to claim the achievement and beautiful stickers.
- Added a “Buddies” page in Spectating that shows the hunting teams of all friends and guild members.
- Adjusted the amount of health the final boss “Adrax” has during rematches.
- Adjusted loot for Unknown Threat. There is now a chance to get Awakening Rune Choice Chest from challenging the Unknown Threat.
- Increased the personal quest difficulty that needs to be completed to claim hunting squad level rewards.
- Optimized recommendations for teams to spectate.
Heroes of Esperia: New Season
A new “Heroes of Esperia” season will begin soon, which will become available to adventurers after completing Stage 11-40 and features the following changes:
Added the battle effect “Rampage”. More details can be viewed in the game.
Added the “Stars” division and increased rewards for Master and higher rankings. More details can be viewed in the game.
Thrilling Voyage Improvements
Improvements made to Thrilling Voyage:
- The number of challenges for Hunter’s Notes and Fantastic Beasts are calculated independently. Both will have 80 challenges per week.
- When playing Fantastic Beasts, Beasts will no longer be affected by the level of the Adventurer’s Resonating Crystal. Instead they will all be adjusted to Lvl 360.
- Reduced the difficulty of some stages of “Crimson Snow” in Fantastic Beasts.
Hunter’s Notes: Mine Mayhem Feature
Added a new feature for Hunter’s Notes – “Mine Mayhem”. Adventurers can play it after completing Chapter 33. Hunter’s Reward will be available for 28 days after this version update. Adventurers who complete “Mine Mayhem” during the event will receive additional rewards.
Poetic Pop Quiz Event
The “Poetic Pop Quiz” will be available soon. While the event is active, adventurers can answer daily quiz questions for rewards.
Awakened Belinda Promo Video
Added the promotional video titled “Belinda – Spark of Hope: Sacred Dawn”, which will be available soon. Adventurers can tap to watch the story of how Belinda became the Spark of Hope after being acknowledged by the Fire Guardian, and claim rewards.
Added the adventure “Gunning For Gold” to the Voyage of Wonders feature, which will be available soon.
Added “Ancient Seal” to the Wandering Balloon, which will be available soon, and can be unlocked by completing Stage 37-20 of the Campaign and by completing 60% of “Icy Isles”.
A new Misty Valley round is about to commence and will be available soon.
Skreg: Issue Fix
- Fixed an issue where, in certain circumstances, the effect of “Vanguards of Pain” was not working as intended when allied heroes were not on the enemy side of the battlefield
Looking for some freebies in AFK Arena? Check out our AFK Arena codes page.
Wondering which heroes are the best to use? Read our AFK Arena tier list guide.
Keep up-to-date with the latest AFK Arena news via the official Facebook page.