Table of Contents
A new update is coming to AFK Arena soon!
Here’s the patch notes for it.
Added a new faction – The Dimensionals. Dimensional heroes can be soul-fused with any non-dimensional hero. After being fused, dimensional heroes will acquire the same ascension tier and level as their non-dimensional counterparts. Fused heroes may not be used in the same battle as their fused counterpart and cannot be acquired via card summons.
Added the new Dimensional hero: Arthur – Pendragon. Players can acquire him from the Labyrinth Store or purchase him from the ‘Merchants’ page.
New Voyage of Wonders Adventure
Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure: The Frosted Expanse, which will be available from 2019/12/06 00:00 (Test server).
Campaign Difficulty Adjustments
Adjusted the difficulty for the following campaign stages in order to make stage progression smoother: 4-36, 6-8, 6-12, 6-28, 7-28, 9-35, 9-38, 11-33, 11-38, 14-12, 23-24, 24-52, 25-56.
Winter is here! Added a new wintery look to Ranhorn and the Dark Forest.
Reworked the player portrait frame design. Portrait frames are now all round in shape.
Enhanced the design of all in-game buttons.
Enhanced the ‘Event’ page’s appearance.
Made adjustments to multiple enemy formations within all faction towers of the ‘Towers of Esperia’.
Added new tutorials for multiple structures within ‘Ranhorn’ that appear when they are unlocked.
Added the ability to zoom in and out of the World Map.
Enhanced button sound effects.
Added a new emoji pack to the chat system. The game must be re-downloaded from your app store in order for this new feature to appear.
The daily quest chests will now reward players with a ‘Small Pile of Hero’s Essence’ after completing stage 16-30 instead of the previously fixed amount. This change will take effect after refreshing the daily quest page once the update has been implemented.
Hero Balance Changes
Numisu – The All Seer
- Raised Numisu’s overall health value by 6%.
- Raised the health value for all of the ‘Rejuvenating Totem’ ability’s totems. The previous health value of a totem was equal to 200% of Numisu’s attack rating, the new value is now 220%.
- The ‘Rejuvenating Totems’ healing over time effect is no longer determined by Numisu’s attack rating value. The healing over time effect for the ability ‘Rejuvenating Totem’ now heals 3% of the healing target’s max health per second.
- Optimized the summoning locations of the ‘Rejuvenating Totem’ ability. Rejuvenating totems will now be summoned in locations that are more difficult to attack.
- Adjusted the health values of Offensive Totems. Offensive Totem health values were previously equal to 450%/500%/550% of Numisu’s attack rating per each respective level. The new health value for all levels of this ability is now equal to 650% of Numisu’s attack rating.
- Optimized ability descriptions so that they now display clear values.
Vurk – The Devious
- Piercing Bolt – Raised the damage coefficient from 120%/130%/140%/150% up to 140%/150%/170%/170% per each respective skill level.
- Piercing Bolt – Bolts now deal 10% less damage per each subsequent enemy that they pass through instead of the previous 5% damage.
- Piercing Bolt – Level 4 of this ability now allows Vurk to recover 40 additional energy points per struck enemy when striking multiple enemies instead of the previous 30 points.
- Invisibility – Increased the duration for which Vurk is invisible for from 6/6/7 seconds up to 8/8/10 seconds per each respective skill level.
- Piercing Bolt – Optimized the ability description.
Khasos – The Unruly
- Rabid Thirst – Raised the ability’s Life Leech effects from 10/10/15 points up to 15/15/18 points per each respective skill level.
- Rabid Thirst Level 2 – Raised the Life Leech effects received by allies belonging to same faction as Khasos from 6 points up to 10 points.
Baden – The Abomination
- Phantom Strike – Attributes inherited by phantoms have been raised from 65%/65%/75%/75% up to 70%/70%/80%/80% per each respective skill level. Damage received by phantoms has been reduced from 250% down to 220%.
- Phantom Assassin – Attributes inherited by phantoms have increased from 85% up to 90%. Damage received by phantoms has been reduced from 180%/180%/140% down to 150%/150%/130% per each respective skill level.
Kaz – Hand of the Wood
- Assassinate – Optimized the ability description.
- Assassinate – Raised ability damage from 200% up to 250%.
- Feline Finesse – Raised dodge point bonuses from 60/60/80 up to 70/70/100 per each respective skill level.
Safiya – Daughter of the Desert
- Falling Sun – Maximum damage increased from 420%/460%/500% up to 540%/600%/660% per each respective skill level.
- Spectral Disruption – Now reduces enemy attack ratings by 50% instead of 40%.
Fixed a problem that was preventing ‘health recovery increased / decreased’ effects from being used in tandem with ‘healing over time’ abilities.