Table of Contents
- Added a new Graveborn hero: Lady Simona – Bell Ringer
- The new hero Lady Simona – Bell Ringer will be available to test play from Local Time: 02/11/2023 21:00.
- Added the Bountiful Trials event for Lady Simona – Bell Ringer, as well as the Arena of Trials event “Guild Trials”, which shall commence on Local Time: 02/11/2023 21:00.
New Additions and Optimizations
- Added the adventure “The Frozen Pass” to the Voyage of Wonders feature, which will be available from Local Time: 06/11/2023 21:00.
- Launched the beta season for a new game mode called “Mystic Starzone”. You can enroll in it after completing Stage 15-40 and joining a guild. The event will be available from Local Time: 07/11 /2023 21:00. Game mode overview:
– This beta season will run for 3 weeks, with 3 rounds of combat, each comprising 3 days as the enrolment period, 1 day for matching, and 3 days for the battle.
– A militia will consist of 70 adventurers. Each militia will mine Meteorite Gold on a map along with three other militias, to earn points and score a victory.
– You can acquire personal treasure chests by completing quests. Once each round has ended, they can open them to receive abundant random rewards.
- The “Trails of Mystery” event will be available from Local Time: 12/11/2023 21:00. Some unusual events have taken place in Esperia recently. What could be causing them? During the event, you will assist Mirael daily in investigating clues and uncovering the city’s hidden truths.
- The “Isle of Gold’ event will be available from Local Time: 04/11 /2023 21:00. You can build your own islands to harvest abundant resources or pillage those from other islands.
- Updated the boss formation for the “Nightmare Corridor” feature: “Duskwailer” is replaced with Raging Cannon”.
- King’s Tower updates: – Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 1950 and 2000 of the King’s Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 2050.
– Players can now climb up to 1200 floors within each of the Faction Towers. Meanwhile, the difficulty of some floors between 1140 and 1170 has been reduced.
– Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 760 and 780 of the Celestial Sanctum and Infernal Fortress, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 800 for both towers.
- Optimized the visual effects for Epic Emblem Chests.
Game Adjustments and Optimizations
- Awakened Shemira – The Soulreaver
– Fixed an issue that, in certain extreme situations, was causing Shemira to pull out the souls of allied heroes or summoned enemies wrongly to generate Ephemeral Spirits.
- Ivan – The Bonesmith
– Fixed an issue that, in certain extreme situations, was preventing the skill Spellbound from ending normally.
- Liberta – Scion of Dawn
– Fixed an issue where, in certain circumstances, the effects of Blessing Orb could not be removed normally. Actual battle effects remain unchanged.
- Fixed an issue where, some heroes were not properly affected by battlefield effects at the start of battle during Blizzard Plateau in Treasure Scramble.