Table of Contents
New Additions and Optimizations
- Added a new beast – Pandy Dumpty. You can enter Beast Grounds to lure and capture them after completing Stage 14-40.
- The Bamboo-zled Energy event is available. Adventurers who completed Stage 10-40 can claim Pandy Dumpty for free after the update.
- Added a new Pandy Dumpty-themed Fantastic Beasts adventure, “Cargo Perils”. You can participate in the challenges after completing Stage 14-40.
- The Warm Reunion event will commence on Local Time: 04/01 /2024 21:00. Adventurers in the test and live servers will prepare the banquet separately and boost the progress of all servers, and can receive preparation rewards daily and all-servers progress rewards.
- The Coveted Invite event will be available from Local Time: 04/01 /2024 21:00. You will complete specified quests and win Water Drops to cultivate the precious plant Fidelia. Once it grows to the Sprout or Bud phase, you will receive the corresponding rewards. Once your flower has grown to all the phases, you can send a letter inviting your favorite hero to join your team.
- The Engraving Rewind event will be available from Local Time: 04/01/2024 21:00. You can revert the Eternal Engravings of a hero during the event. Once reverted, the hero’s Engraving level shall be reverted to zero, and all resources used to level up their Engraving levels shall be returned.
- The Vault of Time season will begin on Local Time: 04/01/2024 21:00, with the following changes made:
– Rankings and Militia Feats are available this season.
– Adjusted the amount of health the Final Boss Sky Serpent has for each of its lives. Please refer to the game for specifics. – Adjusted the Duke and Prince title rewards.
– Adjusted the attributes of Gate Defenders and Dragon Stone.
– All Militia members’ Floating Rocks will be shared with the Militia Leader, but you can still choose whether to share them with the Star of Dawn.
– The Star of Dawn will receive 2 Floating Rocks on their first landing on the Floating lsle.
- Added a new Legendary Epic adventure to Voyage of Wonders. Once you reached Chapter 16 and acquired a corresponding hero, you can enter the Legendary Epic adventure of the hero and join battles to receive rewards.
– Added Talene – The Resurging Flame’s Legendary Epic adventure – The Foreboding Disaster, which will be available from Local Time: 28/12/2023 06:00.
- Added Explore Buff to the Ghoulish Gallery. The details are as follows:
– You can activate a minimum guarantee mechanism based on the Legendary Bizarre Totems you have consumed. The mechanism is triggered at the end of an exploration. If the number of Mythic abilities you receive after the exploration is lower than the mechanism, you will receive additional Mythic abilities.
– You can get Custom Ability Scrolls when a certain amount of Legendary Bizarre Totems have been consumed. When etching a Collection, you can use Custom Ability Scrolls a limited number of times to obtain specific Mythic abilities.
– Those who have consumed Legendary Totems will receive compensation of Custom Ability Scrolls after the update, based on historical consumption data.
– Added new perks to the Perk Card of the Ghoulish Gallery: Increased the maximum number of Custom Ability Scrolls that can be used for each etching, with Explore Buffs providing additional Custom Ability Scrolls.
- A new Misty Valley season has commenced on Local Time: 02/01 /2024 21:00. Adventurers can join it and start new challenges.
- The boss formation for “Nightmare Corridor” is updated: Soul Hound is replaced by Morass Diabolus.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
- Orthros – The Seer of Origins
– Fixed an issue where, in certain extreme circumstances, the Ultimate skill Time Suspension caused a battle to overrun its maximum duration, resulting in an erroneous battle outcome.
- Eugene – Fool of Chaos
– Optimized the description of the skill Deceptive Nature to match its actual battle effects.