Table of Contents
- Added a new Celestial hero: Malkrie – Wind Messenger.
- The new hero Malkrie – Wind Messenger will be available to test play from Local Time: 25/01/2024 21:00.
- Added a Bountiful Trials event for Malkrie – Wind Messenger, as well as its Arena of Trials event ” Guild Trials”, which shall commence Local Time: 25/01/2024 21:00.
New Additions and Optimizations
- New max levels for Signature Items:
– The max level for the Signature ltems of Four Factions heroes is raised from 30 to 50.
– The max level for the Signature Items of Celestial, Hypogean, Dimensional and Awakened heroes is raised from 40 to 50, and attribute bonuses are increased for Celestial, Hypogean, Dimensional and Awakened heroes with Signature Items from Lvl 31 to 40.
– Each faction’s corresponding Emblems and new item Epic Emblems must be used to boost their Signature Items from Lvl 30 to 40. Once a Signature Item reaches Lvl 40, new skill effects will be unlocked.
– Each faction’s corresponding Epic Emblems must be used to boost their Signature Items from Lvl 40 to 50.
- Added ways to obtain the item Epic Emblems:
– Added Epic Emblems to AFK Rewards and Chapter Completion Rewards for Campaign Stage 37-60 and onward. For adventurers that have already claimed a Chapter Completion Reward, you will receive the corresponding amount of Epic Emblems in one go after the version update.
– Adventurers reaching Lvl 7 on Bounty Board have a chance of refreshing and receiving a quest in Team Bounty that carries the reward Epic Emblem Choice Chest.
– Added Epic Emblems in The Misty Valley as an available reward.
– Added Epic Emblems to Fortune Chests in Nightmare Corridor.
- Added benefit events for Epic Emblems:
– The Emblems Return event: Reduces the quantity of Emblems consumed by Celestial, Hypogean, Dimensional and Awakened heroes for increasing their Signature Items from Lvl 30 to 40. After the version update, players that had previously leveled up will receive a return of a corresponding amount of Emblems based on their Signature Item level.
– The Miracle Sign Up event will be available after this update. By logging in for seven days, you can acquire a total of 500 Epic Emblem Choice Chests.
– The Emblem Bounty event: to be available for 60 days from Local Time: 25/01/2024 21:00. During the event, adventurers reaching Lvl 7 on Bounty Board may refresh and receive an additional event bounty in Team Bounty. After completing the quest, they will get 5 times the Epic Emblem Choice Chests.
- The Wish Finder event will be available from Local Time: 02/02/2024 21:00, where adventurers follow clues to find, collect and hang up wishes, to receive rewards.
- Added Thane – The Veiled Wind’s Legendary Epic adventure – Rising Winds, which will be available after this update.
- The new Temporal Rift season will begin on Local Time: 25/01 /2024 21:00 and run for 90 days. The following changes have been made to this season:
– Added new Avatar Frames and achievement sticker rewards.
– Boss formation update: The Raven Whisperer is replaced with the Swamp Corruptor.
– New reward added to the Award Swap Section. You can now exchange for the Awakened Hypogean hero Eugene – Fool of Chaos.
- A new round of Mystic Starzone will be available from Local Time: 01/02/2024 21:00. You can enroll after completing Stage 15-40 and joining a guild. The following changes have been made:
– This event runs as 1 round of combat, comprising 10 days as the enrollment period, 1 day for matching, and 3 days for the battle (which shall commence on Local Time: 12/02/2024 21:00).
– Added a new phone push notification after Meteorite Ore has been seized, which can be enabled and disabled in “Settings – Notifications” in the game.
– Added a quick entrance to Mystic Starzone in Guild Grounds.
– Added a new plug-in detection mechanic to ensure fair play for all adventurers.
- The lsle of Gold event will start from Local Time: 25/01/2024 21:00. You can build your own islands to harvest abundant resources or pillage those from other islands. The following changes have been made:
– Adjusted some of the building effects.
- Bounty Board Upgrades:
– Raised the rewards for personal and team quests in Bounty Board at Lvl 5 and higher.
– Increased the probability of refreshing and receiving Mythic and Ascended quests in Bounty Board at Lvl 7 and higher.
- A new Misty Valley season has commenced on Local Time: 02/02/2024 21:00. Rewards unlocked after completing Chapters 42, 43 and 44 have been added to Treasure Trove. You can now join a new round of challenge.
- Updated the boss formation in Nightmare Corridor, by replacing Demonic Puppet with Infernal Overlord.
- King’s Tower updates:
– Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 2050 and 2100 of the King’s Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 2150.
– Players can now climb up to 1260 floors within each of the Faction Towers. Meanwhile, the difficulty of some floors between 1200 and 1230 has been reduced.
– Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 800 and 820 of the Celestial Sanctum and Infernal Fortress, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 840 for both towers.
- Optimized the item using processes for Gold, Hero EXP and Essence when upgrading heroes and Resonating Crystals.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
- Sonja – Ruler of the Underworld
– Fixed an issue that was causing the skill Thorned Aura to wrongly determine the number of nearby enemies in certain circumstances.
- Kelthur – Plaguegrip
– Fixed an issue that was causing the skill Blood Sap to wrongly determine the number of allied heroes that had been defeated.
- Shemira – The Soulreaver
– Optimized the description of the skill Delayed Death, so that it is consistent with the actual battle effects. Actual battle effects remain unchanged.
- Rem – The Demon Maid
– Fixed an issue that was causing wrong damage buffs to be applied by the skill, The Demon Survivor, to the Ultimate skill.
- Adjusted the descriptions of skills that accompany stunning effects and their in-battle effects for certain heroes and beasts when their skills involve knocking enemies into the air, back and down, so that the descriptions are consistent with actual battle effects.
- Optimized the skill descriptions for some heroes. Actual battle effects remain unchanged.
- Optimized the battle performance cost in Twisted Realm. Actual battle effects remain unchanged.