A new update is coming to AFK Arena soon!
Here’s the full patch notes for it.
Table of Contents
New Hero & Bountiful Trial
Added the new Wilder hero: Pippa – The Muddled Magician
She will be available to test play when the patch goes live.
Pippa’s Bountiful Trials event will be available when the patch goes live.
New Warrior Exclusive Artifact
Added a new Warrior Class Exclusive Artifact called ‘Chaos Bringer‘, which can be acquired from the Trials of God – Fields Of Stone instance.
Chapter 31 to 37 Difficulty Reduced
Reduced the stage difficulty of stages in Chapter 31 through to 37 in order to make the stage progression smoother.
New Campaign Chapter
Added the new campaign chapter – Chapter 38 – The Murmuring Chasm.
New VIP Level 15 Perk
Added a new VIP Perk. Reaching VIP Level 15 now grants additional summon chances for the Hero Choice Pack (pack must first be unlocked).
Added new achievements to the Achievement feature as well as the corresponding stickers and badges.
Celestial / Hypogean Hero Replacement
Added a new Celestial / Hypogean Hero Replacement feature to the Rickety Cart. Once a player possesses a five star ‘Ascended’ tier Celestial or Hypogean hero, they can replace a certain number of duplicate Hypogean / Celestial heroes with any non-Dimensional hero of their choice.
Abyssal Expedition Returns
Players can enroll for the Abyssal Expedition which shall open up on Local Time: 30/10/2020 08:00 (Test server) after they have completed Stage 15-40 of the campaign.
Misty Valley Returns
A new Misty Valley round is about to start. The next round shall commence on Local Time: 03/11/ 2020 08:00 (Test server).
New Voyage of Wonders Adventure
Added the adventure “Deathly Marshlands” to the Voyage of Wonders feature, which will be available from Local Time: 12/11/2020 08:00 (Test server).
New Trials of God Adventure
Added the adventure “Fields Of Stone” to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 28-60 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
Optimized the visuals of the ‘Events’ page.
Abyssal Expedition Optimizations
Replaced the old map with a new map and also added new bosses to it. The new map possesses a new “Soul Bond” mechanism that links two bosses together, wherein one boss can be affected by the damage the other boss receives.
Due to the implementation of the new map and bosses, this season shall be taken as a ‘Beta’ season, thus, there shall be no leaderboard or Militia Accolades rewards for this season. Rewards for personal ‘Titles’ shall remain in effect as before.
Reworked the Core Relic level 5 Mage ability, for specifics please view the in-game description.
Adjusted the values of the Blessed Relic abilities “Concentration”, “Double Strike” and “Recharge”, for specifics please view the in-game description.
- Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Almighty Warrior”, for specifics please view the in-game description.
Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Shadow Strike”, for specifics please view the in-game description.
- Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Deadly Attraction”, for specifics please view the in-game description.
- Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Wind Dance”, for specifics please view the in-game description.
- Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Burning Sun”, for specifics please view the in-game description.
Elijah & Lailah
- Fixed an issue that was causing the skin “Tango D’Anima” to be displayed incorrectly within the Guild Hunting game mode.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the damage caused by “Thunderstorm” from triggering the effects of “Static Charge” after Zaphrael was defeated.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes incorrectly negate the effects of the exclusive furniture ability “Desert Trap” when under the influence of Zolrath’s exclusive furniture ability “Postponement”.
- Fixed a problem that was causing the ability ” Deathwish” to target allied heroes while Lucretia was entranced.
- Fixed a problem that would sometimes cause invulnerable targets to suffer damage from Raine’s “Barrage” ability.
- Fixed a problem that was causing the effects of the ability “Ethereal Resurgence” to be erroneous.
- Fixed an issue that was stopping the ability “ Eagle Vision” from making the screen fade to black for some time when it was used against enemy bosses.