A new update is coming to AFK Arena soon!
Here are the full patch notes for it.
Table of Contents
New Mauler Hero
New Mauler Hero: Anasta – The Sacrifice.
The new hero Anasta – The Sacrifice will be available to test play.
Added the Bountiful Trials event for Anasta – The Sacrifice, as well as the Arena of Trials event’ Guild Trials”.
“Treasure Scramble” will begin soon. From this update onwards it will be permanently available. Each season duration lasts 10 days, with a break of 4 days between seasons. Further changes include:
- A new Recommended Formation function has been added, and the Leaderboard display order has been optimized.
- The amount of Prestige gained after a battle triumph has been increased.
- Adjusted the division bracket of some Ranking Rewards.
- Balanced supply stat bonuses and region bonuses.
The new Temporal Rift season will begin soon and has a duration of 90 days. The following changes have been made
- In the new mode “The Grand Hunt”, as of a specific date within the season, adventurers can use Badges to more effectively challenge bosses and obtain the Avatar Frames, Fortune Chests and other great rewards!
- A new “Auto Battle” function will become available once the Temporal Armillary level reaches level 2.
- The Time Rewind mechanic has been optimized. Adventurers will now have 200 free rewinds per week, and can rewind single battles.
- Optimized starting floors for challenge resets. Adventurers can now choose to start from the last finished floor.
- Optimized Temporal Rift floor completion rewards, and added Honor Sticker rewards for completing specific floors.
- Optimized the effects of The Blessed Realm, T Vexing Realm, Flora’s Dew, and The Phoenix’s Afterglow.
- Optimized the points requirement for claiming Temporal Feedback rewards.
- Adjusted the balance of various Badge effects.
- The difficulty of Temporal Rift floors 600 and over have been adjusted.
- Adjusted Defense Force Gear Tiers, unifying all gear to Mythic T4.
- The quantity of resources required to level up certain Temporal Beacon Talents has been adjusted, and various effects have also been adjusted.
Voyage of Wonders
New Voyage of Wonders Adventure – Equilibrium’s Rift shall begin soon for a duration of 14 days.
Added “Blighted Highlands” to the Wandering Balloon, which can be unlocked by completing Stage 33-20 of the Campaign and by completing 60% of “Dreamscape”, which shall be available soon.
Players can now climb up to 840 floors within each of the 4-Faction Towers. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 780 and 810 has also been reduced.
Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 1350 and 1400 of the King’s Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 1450.
Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 520 and 540 of the Celestial Sanctum and Infernal Fortress, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 560 for both towers.
Sonja – Revert Hero Function
(Test Realm Dates)
Adventurers who possessed an Elite rank or above “Sonja – Ruler of the Underworld” (excluding test play) before Local Time: 25/05/2022 17:30 will be able to make use of the “Revert Heroes” function on Local Time: 02/06/2022 05:30 – Local Time: 09/06/ 2022 05:29. Players will be able to undergo one reversion while the function is available.
First Purchase Bundle Changes
We will be optimizing the content of the First Purchase Bundle and Specials soon. The specific changes are as follows
- Content for the “First Purchase” bundle will be revised. After the revised bundle has been implemented into the game, all players will be able to claim it after making a purchase of any amount within the game. “Specials” will have an additional 6 new heroes for adventurers to choose from.
Campaign Stage Preview
Added a new Campaign Stage preview feature. Adventurers can now preview what content will be unlocked in the next chapter via the “Campaign” interface.
Field of Stars Change
Optimized the unlock conditions for various Starbursts in “Field of Stars”. Please refer to the game for specifics.
Artifacts Display Change
The display order of Artifacts on the Hero Artifact selection page has been optimized. Regularly used Artifacts will now be displayed first.
Looking for some freebies in AFK Arena? Check out our AFK Arena codes page.
Keep up-to-date with the latest AFK Arena news via the official Facebook page.