Table of Contents
Patch 1.12 was a major update to AFK Arena.
It was released on January 3rd, 2019.
Here’s the full patch notes for it.
Added the new Mauler Hero: Warek – The Untamed.
Added the new Wilder Hero: Ulmus – Aldermarrow.
New King’s Tower Floors
The King’s Tower now has a total of 270 floors.
New Chapter 20 Stages
Added 20 new stages to chapter 20.
New Skip Arena Battle Function
At VIP level 6 players can unlock the skip battle function for the Arena.
Heroes on the Crystal Pentagram will now display a red marker if there is new gear available for them.
Optimized the visual performance and interactive performance of the Arcane Labyrinth.
Hero Balance Changes
- Raised the damage of Niru’s “Life Leech” ability from 100%/110%/120%/130% to 100%/125%/125%/140% per level.
- “Soul Reaper’s” health restoration has been increased from restoring 15%/20% of Niru’s maximum HP to 22%/30% per level.
- Raised Niru’s base HP by 5%.
- Reduced Niru’s base Attack Rating by 3%.
- Vurk’s “Poison Vial” ability has been adjusted so that it now regenerates 150 Energy (15% of maximum energy) instead of the previous 100 Energy (10% of maximum energy) each time the ability is successfully used.
- The cumulative damage required to cause an enemy to explode when using “Poison Vial” has been reduced from 20% of the enemies maximum HP to 15% of the enemies maximum HP.
- Increased “Poison Vial’s” AoE damage by 25% Isabella
- Increased the frequency of which Isabella casts “Void Barrage” and reduced the frequency of her normal attacks.
- Damage for “Void Barrage” has been reduced from 160%/180%/180%/200% to 160%/175%/175%/190% per level.
- “Void Barrage” damage has been raised from 10%/12% to 12%/15% per each successful successive attack when the ability is at level 3 or 4.